Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Will Nos 25 shot help reduce detonation on JRSC'ed

  1. #1
    Inactive Member StopWhiningU's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 24th, 2000
    Posts
    47
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Since it's heat that causes detonation (according to earlier posts), by installing Nos (intercooling effect), I should see less detonation, right? I'm thinking about installing a 25 shot kit on my JRSC'ed 98 GSR, but before I do I need to make sure I will benefit from it. Does anybody have this setup (Nos on JRSC'ed GSR)? If so, do you see less detonation? What other problem(s) might I run into with this setup? How about Zex kit? Thanks

  2. #2
    Inactive Member SteveW's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 28th, 1999
    Posts
    300
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I have been looking into this as well and as far as I can tell you would need to have extra fuel to cover the NOS injected. So I am guessing something like a cartech and a B&M commandflow would cover this quite well. If not then Larger injectors could be needed. Anyone know if Endyns intercooler is coming out soon? That would be the best solution.

    steve

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •